Serving Virginia's demographic needs since 1944, we have prided ourselves in providing accurate and timely analysis for a wide variety of individuals and organizations. Today, the Demographics & Workforce Group provides products and services that are crucial for the functioning of many government entities with an ever expanding role in key policy decisions within and outside the commonwealth. Our experience and expertise continue to draw a multitude of clients with diverse needs and interests. A few of our specialties include:
- Analyzing and interpreting large and complex data sets, including Census Bureau and American Community Survey data;
- Conducting practical, policy-oriented research and presentations on topics of current interest;
- Providing high-quality custom-designed contract research for employers, government agencies, organizations, and individuals;
- Developing reliable state and local data and estimates, including Virginia's official annual population estimates for counties and cities, and school enrollment and average daily membership projections; and,
- Offering meaningful information for policy makers, government and civic leaders, journalists, and all citizens of the Commonwealth through our free publications.
We welcome your requests and questions by email or phone 434-982-0812 or 434-982-5698.